BIO BRIGADE DRAIN MEMBRANE
BIO BRIGADE DRAIN MEMBRANE is poured into the drain after treating drain with DEVOUR-DX. While DEVOUR-DX continues working on the bio-film build-up within the drains, DRAIN MEMBRANE floats on top of the water line to form a barrier membrane.
Formulated with United’s Fresh Air Technology™, DRAIN MEMBRANE will leave the area smelling refreshed with its peppermint oil, which has been proven to provide relief of respiratory problems: helps in clearing the respiratory tract; works as an effective expectorant and therefore provides instantaneous, though temporary, relief in numerous respiratory problems including nasal congestion, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, cold and cough. When vapors are inhaled, peppermint oil helps clear nasal and respiratory congestion immediately.
At the same time, it actively works as an EPA exempt pesticide to eliminate drain flies and other insects on contact, while also limiting access to their food source.
DRAIN MEMBRANE utilizes Fresh Air Technology™ to effectively seal off the drains to:
- Control odors
- Freshen air
- Kill bugs on contact
- Control and eliminate drain flies and other insect infestations
- Control crawling insects that carry DRAIN MEMBRANE back to nest and kill other insects
- Residual action provides continued protection from insects
- DRAIN MEMBRANE contains Peppermint Oil which has been proven health benefits.
DRAIN MEMBRANE is:
- Safer to Humans
- Asthmagen – free per AOEC definition
- Contains all natural food grade ingredients
- Earth Smart® Certified.
With DRAIN MEMBRANE you can freshen the air in dialysis treatment rooms and kill insects.
Appearance: Amber liquid with peppermint scent
Dilution rate: Ready-to-use
pH: Not applicable
Health:0 Flammability:1 Physical Hazard:0
Use in conjunction with United 248 to treat drains utilized in dialysis treatment.